PATRIOT PRESS March 26, 2014
Post date: Jan 11, 2016 7:05:12 PM
- 3 Quarter Grade Cards were sent home today, Wednesday, March 26th. Parents be sure to sign and return the white envelopes so that we know you received your student’s card.
- April Lunch Menus have been released in Sycamore. Place your orders no later than Friday, March 28th and turn your payment in by Monday, March 31st! Please note the special menus added on Tuesday, April 8 - Burrittos & Tuesday, April 22nd -Spagetti & Meatballs!
- Raffle ticket sales are going strong! Congratulations to Samuel Pope who won the IPOD after being the second person to turn in over 150 Tickets sold and raising $500 for our school. More prizes are planned and many other families are more than one third of the way to their goal by selling 50 tickets already. Call or stop by the table outside the office door to sign your family up for their slot to sell at local businesses. Over $3000 of tickets have been turned in already heading us toward our $20.000 goal!
- Announcing the last label contest for the year. It's BOYS VS. GIRLS! This one specifically involves Box Tops for Education. These are the ones found on products made by General Mills, Betty Crocker, Avery, etc. The contest starts immediately and will run until the end of April. As a thank you for participating, the entire school will be having a Nacho Bar lunch on Cinco de Mayo!!!!! As for the boys vs. girls, the reward for the winner will be announced at a later date. So start sending those Box Top coupons in!!! Don't forget we still do collect all of other items (Labels for Education, My Coke Rewards codes, Best Choice UPCs and Tyson UPCs). They are just not a part of this contest. Thank you!!!!
- Enrollment Reminder! Enroll now via Sycamore….remember the April 15th deadline to take advantage of the lower enrollment/book fee and to hold your spot for the 2014-15 school year! Mr. Dye has really enjoyed his visits with each of our current families and we are all looking forward to the things God has in store for us in the months and year to come!
- Mrs. Wright’s 3rd-4th Grade class is looking forward to their April 15th trip to our
state capitol in Jefferson City. Parents should look for information & permission slip being sent home on Thursday, March 27th.
- Upcoming events - remember to check our Sycamore School Calendar often!
March 28th - Dental Education Sessions PreK-5th
March 29th - Benefit concert by Tribute Band @ Kearney 1st Baptist
April 5th - PTF Sponsored Quarter Auction
April 9-11 Scholastic Book Fair
April 11th - Spring Musical Program & Book Fair Parent Night
April 25th - Bring a Friend to School Day
April 28th - Home School Coop Open House/Drama Program Night
April 29th - NHCA Enrollment Open House
Many of these events need our family participation in attendance and filling volunteer roles!
Please contact the school office and/or our PTF officers to let us know we can use your talents! GO PATRIOTS & NHCA!