Highlights from the Terra Nova Testing from 17-18 Academic Year:
- Our Kindergarten readers graduated at the same level as a typical first grader.
- Our Kindergarten is at the 84 percentile in the nation in reading and overall testing.
- Our 1st graders scored at the 80th percentile in reading.
- Several of our 1st graders scored at the 99th percentile in math computation.
- Our 2nd graders scored at the 85th percentile in the nation in reading.
- Our average reading grade equivalency is the middle of 5th grade when they leave 2nd grade.
- Several of our students scored at the 99th percentile in math computation.
- Our 3rd graders scored on average at the fifth grade level in reading.
- Our 3rd graders scored better than 75% of nation in math computation.
- Our 5th graders on average have a reading equivalency of 8th graders.
- Half of our fifth graders scored junior or senior high school level in reading.
- Our 6th graders scored at the 75th percentile in the nation in language mechanics.
- Our 7th graders scored almost two grades higher in social studies than their national peers.
- Our 8th graders are reading at a post high school reading level.
- Our 8th graders are above the 80th percentile in both math computation and problem solving skills.