Welcome to Northern Hills Christian Academy!
Northern Hills Christian Academy is a currently a preK-8th grade school with a mission to provide a quality education based on Biblical and Christ-honoring principles. Our students currently represent 17 local churches in 10 neighboring towns. We are excited to announce that we are adding 9th and 10th grades for next year.
Please call us at 816-320-3204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Enrollment for 19-20 has begun!
We are pleased to announce that we have opened up enrollment for the 19-20 School Year. We are enrolling for grades preK-10th grade. Space is limited, so we recommend enrolling sooner than later.
If you are interested, visit the Admissions tab above to see a description of the school, a tuition sheet, and a link to online enrollment or a paper application. Either complete the online enrollment process or print and fill out the paper application and return it to our office. Once received, we will contact you for an interview with the administrator and will walk you through the rest of the process.
Also, we will be doing our annual Open House on Tuesday, February 2 at the school. Stop by and meet the staff and have all your questions answered. It is a great staff and a great school...and there is a place for you here!
So what's so special about NHCA? Check our our video below!
- Patriot Summer Camp! Starting on May 28 and running through the summer...this is a great opportunity for those wanting a day care experience with a Biblical Foundation. Call us to find out more!
- August 14 - First Day of School – Full Day
- August 28 - Awana Registration (7:00-8:00 pm)
- Sept 2 Labor Day – No School
- September 18 - School Pictures
- September 21 - Jesse James Parade
- September 24 and 26 - Teacher Conferences (4:30 – 7:30)
- September 27 - No School
Northern Hills Christian Academy serves students from Holt, Missouri, as well as surrounding areas, including: Kearney, Liberty, Lathrop, Excelsior Springs, Lawson, Polo, Plattsburg, and Smithville.